Friday, July 17, 2009

Man, I Can Barely Type, Much Less Blog!

I guess I'm going to blog for myself to be able to think about stuff...like most people, right? Or do people blog like they Tweet? But this isn't Twitter (so stupid and I'm sad its so popular) and I don't really expect to be so glamorous as to be followed like some celebrity. Bernie Madoff (as in Made-off with your millions...) has a blog and look where it got him! But if you read, I hope it will maybe cause you to think and to see Jesus (not money) as truly satisfying to the soul - for real - and I hope it will be a blessing................................

You can subscribe (be among the first before I become a celebrity) here.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - this is already my favorite blog of all time, and you made me laugh out loud in your first sentence and you aren't even trying! We love you guys. Love Kim (and Nate - he laughed too!)

    ReplyDelete

Comment