Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Janie's Last Journal - Part 2

Janie's final entries in her journal...continued (read what this is about here.)

(For the next few weeks, I'll be posting these quotes that meant a lot to her as she neared the end of her life here on earth. If you read them closely, you'll see a common thread there....I'll let you find it without any commentary - except to encourage you to take the entries to heart and be blessed...and perhaps store them away in your own journal....)

March 4, 2010 continued
"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me, even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:7-8

"Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 17:8

"You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness to light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall." Psalm 18:28-29

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 20:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment